Download the Safety Precautions Document here.
THIS EQUIPMENT IS CAPABLE OF CAUSING SERIOUS INJURY.
READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
The K-9 KUBE has been designed and manufactured in its base configuration as a hydraulic lifting device, to lift small animals in a containment box onto a transport vehicle.
- Do not allow people to stand directly behind vehicle when using the K-9 KUBE
- Ensure the flashing lights are working when machine is in use.
- Be alert for hidden obstructions.
- Warning decals are to be kept in a readable condition, replace unreadable decals immediately.
- Maintain the K-9 KUBE in accordance with maintenance schedule.
- Ensure bystanders are more than 4 meters from K-9 KUBE when in use.
- NEVER MOVE VEHICLE WITH K-9 KUBE BOX OUT OF THE DOCKED POSITION.
Download the Maintenance Schedule here.
The K-9 Kube must be maintained in accordance with the following maintenance schedule.
Do visual inspection daily.
Maintenance and any necessary repairs must be carried out by a suitable competent person.